Prawns are a classic and never go out of fashion. our chef has put together a recipe for tea and pepper dusted tiger prawns on the bed of green herbs salad.
Tiger prawns 2 pc
Olive oil 1 tsp
Lemon juice 1 tsp
Black pepper pinch
Tea leaves 3 tbsp
Black pepper 3 tbsp
Salt 1 tsp
- Parsley sprig
- Coriander sprig
- Tomato slice
- Onion roundels
- Flat leave parsley
- Spring onion
- Lemon juice
- Olive oil
- Black pepper
- Slice tiger prawns with skin from the middle and remove the vien.
- Marinate the prawn and keep it aside.
- Make the coarse powder from the above listed ingredients.
- Make the dressing and mix it with salad ingredients.
- Sprinkle powder on top of the prawn and put it in the oven for 4 mins.
- Serve prawn hot on the bed of the salad with garlic bread.
- Garnish with sprig of coriander flower.
Try it out and let us know how it turned out. If you are not in the mood to cook, book a holiday with us and let us pamper you with this delicious dish and much more.