Desserts are the perfect treat after a wonderful meal. Baked Boondi with Rabadi is a heavenly and innovative dessert that satisfies everyone’s sweet tooth. It is an ideal dessert for New Year brunch and will get accolades from everyone.
|Gram Flour||100 gm|
|Cardamom Powder||2 gm|
|Chopped Nuts||5 gm|
- Make jaggery chasni (syrup) by boiling jaggery clumps and water in a deep pan, over on medium flame. Boil till the liquid reduces to ¼th of the original volume.
- Prepare gram flour batter and make boondi (small round balls). Use refined oil to fry the boondi.
- Add boondi to chasni (jaggery syrup). Let the boondi soak in the syrup for five minutes.
- Take soaked boondi out of the syrup, into a bowl and sprinkle cardamom powder on top.
- To prepare rabadi (thick sweetened milk), boil milk in a thick bottomed vessel. Let it reduce to one-fourth. Add jaggery and allow it to boil for another 2-3 minutes.
- Place boondi in a baking pot, top with rabadi. Bake them in oven at 1800 C.
- Garnish with chopped nuts and serve hot/warm.
Amount Per Serving
Serving – 1
|Total Fat||7.8 g|
|Saturated Fat||0.4 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||0.0 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||0.1 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||139.0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||11.3 g|