Spicy & Scrumptious Chicken
Chicken Cafreal is a Goan dish that has been a favourite to food lovers all over India. Based on traditional Portuguese cooking style, this preparation is a delicious mix of spices and chicken. Paired with hot bread or rice, this dish is a classic that you just cannot miss out on.
- Take the coriander seeds, mint leaves, green chilies, pepper corns, cinnamon, coriander and cloves, and grind them together to it into a paste.
- Apply the ground paste and the ginger & garlic paste to the chicken breast and allow it to marinate for atleast 2-3 hrs.
- Take 50 gm of chopped onion and fry it in a pan with oil till the onion turns a golden brown colour.
- Cook the chicken in a frying pan and add the fried onions to it.
- Finally add the rum to the preparation and serve it with garnish
|Amount Per Serving
|Serving – 1