A fantastic dish made with chicken and spaghetti, chicken tetrazzini is a hot favourite of many foodies. With delightful spices and a rich creamy taste, this will make a wonderful main course for your Sunday brunches. Surprise your family and guests with this dish and you are sure to win a few brownie points.
|Chicken breast (boneless)||125 gm|
|All purpose flour||10 gm|
|Fresh cream||20 ml|
|Olive oil||10 ml|
|Fresh parsley||5 gm|
|White pepper powder||3 gm|
|Parmesan cheese||20 gm|
|Bread crumbs||10 gm|
|Worcestershire Sauce||5 ml|
|Salt||As per taste|
- Marinade the chicken with the Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper.
- Grill and cut them in the finger chips shape. Keep aside.
- Put a non stick frying pan on the slow flame;pour butter and add flour. Sauté for few minutes.
- After 5 minutes add the milk, wine, salt and pepper. Keep this sauce aside.
- Put a non-stick frying pan on the stove and pour olive oil in the pan. Add little butter.
- Add chopped garlic and fry till it becomes light brown in colour. Add Thyme. Then add shredded onion, shredded capsicum, sliced mushroom and wine.
- After few minutes, add boiled spaghetti, salt and pepper. Toss for 5 to 7 minutes. Then add the chicken and the prepared sauce. Stir for some time.
- Pour on a plate and garnish with cheese. Bake well and serve hot.
Amount Per Serving
Serving – 1
|Total Fat||116.3 g|
|Saturated Fat||41.3 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||9.4 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||52.2 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||170.9 g|
|Dietary Fiber||11.8 g|
Chef Uttam Bhattacharjee